WilsonArt

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 62 evaluaciones

Estabilidad laboral

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Agendar visita a clientes y crear programas de promoción de productos. Capacitaciones técnicas de productos. Couching a clientes. Prevención de stocks para proyectos.

Pros

Empresa que respalda a los trabajadores

Estado de comfort
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Toe what stands out is the work, and overte and benefits

My over all take on willsonart is cool I mean I came down to Texas from California and it was a good learning experience as well as working meaning you got to condition your self and your body for the 12hr rotating shifts
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Ok job for a short while.

Staff is completely okay, only issue every was the factory heads. The work is honest and hard and you will get paid for what you do. Amazing blue collar but be prepared to dislike your employers.

Easiest job I've ever had

It's alright. It's not bad work it pretty easy I'd expect to be walking a lot till you get your forktruck licence but other than that they're point system is pretty okay

Work

Work work work. By the end of a work cycle you will most likely have worked 14 days in a row, plus occasional expected overtime. Feels like most people can't be bothered to teach you further than you've been trained, and you don't receive very extensive training. Overall, good money, but not really worth it.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good job

Pays very well. Out and back. Home pretty much every other day and guaranteed Saturday nights off. Every now and then you get a full weekend off or a day off during the week sometime. The schedule is constant changing so you have to be pretty flexible. Trucks go 71and and they are very nicely equipped. Company has a structure based on seniority. My only complaint would be that you can’t team with someone you know. You have to team with one of the senior drivers. I do enjoy the fact that we sometimes get to unload. We just use the forklift to bring the skids onto the dock they are pretty long and each stop only gets a few. Then you pull the nails out of the floor and head back home. You very rarely have to wait anywhere.

Pros

Pay is fantastic.

Contras

Can’t bring a partner with you like most places, They would hire both of you but send you with different drivers.

Backstabbing two faced people

What can I say lazy filthy mouthed employees. Smile to your face and talk about you behind your back. Management trys but is afraid to say anything. Because of losing people. Understaffed overworked. Never have I ever worked with people that I hated. I hated goin to this place and dealing with these lazy guys on a daily basis. Machine operator sat on their rears all day and expected the help to clean up their messes. If they would fire these people this place might have chance. But till then they'll keep running people off. And it's sad.

Pros

Time off

Contras

Pay, insurance, culture, and the little bearded lazy machine operators.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

This company is not a good company to work for.

There's no appreciation for current employees. Turn over rate is very high. Attendance system is the biggest reason people end up getting fired. Has been SEVERELY understaffed for YEARS, even before the pandemic. Constant threats of schedule changes and mandatory overtime. Management has openly told employees that they don't matter and are expendable. Pay is no longer competitive to the current market, you can get a job in fast food making close to or more than is offered here. The people working here are fed up and more and more are quitting/retiring every day.

Pros

It's a job.

Contras

Understaffed, Unappreciated, Mediocre/expensive Healthcare, Long shifts, Meager pay, Negative work environment, Clueless management, Physically demanding

Every man for himself.

They claim that safety is their number one priority. I wanted to go to school to become a better employee. Supervision kept saying no, despite the companies stance on bettering oneself.

Pros

Overtime Is available

Safety
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Production/sales driven to the extreme

I worked there less then a year and in a period of about 6 months several managers and team leads disappeared from the organisation. No explanation why. Heard later through others because of disagreement with management. Managers got replaced by team leads (less salary). They already hired my replacement (the same person that previously did my job but they fired due to covid) and have him start on the Monday. They fired me on the Friday before happily paying the 1 month notice.Their clocking system is also not from this time anymore. 3 minutes late and they deduct 15 minutes. This while you had “variable” working hours.

Pros

Possibility to work from home.

Contras

Bad management. Sales driven. Not a peoples company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Long hours low pay high work load

Sink or swim culture for peanuts, treated like second class citizens constantly lied to by leadership.

Contras

Long hours no family life

Great Company

Great company, Great foreman , Great Upper level . Just sometimes don't feel appreciated for all we do . But pro's absolutely outweigh the 1 con. I love my job.

Pros

Too many to list

Just the one
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The work is very easy but the pay is fair

This job here is okay but the work is very slow and you are bored most days. You can make good money but advancement is limited and no bonuses to staff

Pros

Easy work

Cant leave job at all
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Hardworking company put your hand up to go to the toilet etc

Stressful demanding always wanting more of you. shouting arguments on shop floor management and team leaders never tell or pass information on its all hush hush at work 8and a half hours a shift get paid for 8 but it's OK to stop back 15 20 mins for nothing all the time

Long shifts

Good job

Great job, great employees and management. They really care about customers and their product and they will do everything to make the employees and customers happy

Pros

Pay, employees

Hours
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great place to work, very much, wonderful work environment

Great place to work, very much, wonderful work environment, always felt supported, leadership was 100% supportive and encouraging. COVID-19 was the reason for work force reduction
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

A lot of fantastic tenure within the company. Great people!

Good, long tenured people there! Great products, inclusive of design. There was a lack of effective communication throughout the organization and departments. Many policies need to be updated to reflect current trends/best practices. Hourly and salaried employees were treated very differently, inclusive of benefits provided. Created disparity.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Easy going, and mostly stress free.

Its a factory job, and at least if you work in the DC area, the management allows you to get your work done without hassling you. The work is straight forward and simple, and makes the time go by fairly quick. If you're into factory work, you cant go wrong here.

Pros

Relaxed working environment, plenty of time off for swing shift workers, good pay and benefits

Contras

Relentless point system for absences
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Always beyond work on time stay focus don’t get caught up in the drama always be politeAnd I always stay focus and do what’s rightAnd I always pay attention and I always stay healthy eat healthy and don’t get sick

Pros

It’s a good placed to work if your young and going to school

Contras

Don’t have any health Issues or family Issues if you’re married

Shipping

The area manager here is uneducated, bad communicator, micro-manages his staff. Safety is terrible, they only notice you if you do not hit goal, if you do a great job they do not notice. The plant manager is very educated and professional too bad he hired the wrong person for an area manager in shipping. Everyone is trying to get out of this department. Leads and foremans step down because of the area managers leadership ability. He likes yes men or know as bobbleheads. Stay away from the shipping dept if you come to work here.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

The workplace had a nice brake room,with a TV.

My typical work day consisted of getting my first work order material list for the job that that the crew was or would be running.Then I would either go pull the material needed to get order started,or keep the crew in the stock that they needed to complete work order.This process would repeat itself over and over even if we pulled off a particular work order.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en WilsonArt. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general

3,1 de 5 estrellas en Cultura laboral
  • Empresas
  • WilsonArt
  • Evaluaciones de empleados
Dinos cómo podemos mejorar esta página
¿Qué agregarías o cambiarías?