XPO Logistics

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 7.792 evaluaciones

Buena empresa, mal administrada

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Las áreas no apoyan al ejecutivo quien termina haciendo de ventas, facturación, cobranza y operaciones. Además de mucho micromanagement por parte de dirección.

Pros

Felxibilidad

Contras

Prestaciones que nunca se ven
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I didn't like working here

Our office was usually understaffed. I was frequently asked to work 6 days a week. I regret ever doing so. Our office was deeply hostile to the idea of WfH. In 2020, we were working for months without masks, until masks were made mandatory in August 2020.

16 agosto 2022
At XPO we’re committed to creating a work environment that’s supportive, inclusive and respectful. We take comments regarding mistreatment and even discourtesy very seriously. We encourage you to report your concerns to the XPO Ethics Hotline at 1-800-638-1486.

Wouldn’t recommend

You have no life… the HR is very unorganized. The only of making decent money is 1) getting your CDL 2) working in the warehouse. Please and I repeat please don’t work under the fleet owners… Invest in your own if you want to make good money… Sometimes you go days with no loads and you just sitting… I been with XPO expedited for 4 month and hate it…

Pros

Visit different states and city

Contras

Pay not good and no life

16 agosto 2022

Really fast paced and unreal expectations of employees. Management have power trips

Unrealistic expectations, a lot of hard work involved. I had a lot of other staff members saying that they feel the same and they feel that in the last year or so they have been mistreated a lot . Highly recommend staying away from this company unless you can take the managers having power trips and shouting in your face. The moneys not the worst but I feel for what you do it should be atleast an extra £2 an hour

Most of it
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

good organization, good job, decent money

relations between the office and drivers excellent management of the company cares for the psychological comfort for drivers work is very well organized recommend
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cool

It's a cool place man I worked there for about 2 or 3 years in Pennsylvania before covid they remember birthdays we had parties but it's a great atmosphere they don't rush you if it's late they give you breaks expose a cool place man

Pros

They didn't pay me enough though

15 agosto 2022
Thanks for your feedback! It sounds like you had a fantastic experience and benefited from some of the great things about our culture.

Terrible place to work

Unorganized and disrespectful don’t recommend unless you like working in a warehouse no ac moving ab 3-6 thousand pounds a day on a 2 wheel dolly management is trash they have no clue what there doing

15 agosto 2022
We appreciate your review. We take all feedback seriously, so your input will help us as we continually improve XPO. We wish you the very best in the future.

Ambiente de trabajo malo

Tu jefe no tiene liderazgo y se guarda siempre la información

Good company to work

With good company And good money, you can get more hours whenever you want. Management is good as well; if you are looking for a career, this place will fit you

12 agosto 2022
We really value your feedback – thanks! We’re thrilled that you enjoy working at XPO.

Great culture, fantastic leadership and a positive, collaborative work environment

XPOs workforce and leadership is made up of a diverse, highly experienced team of industry professionals who are focused on building collaborative solutions that ensure success for customers and the organization as a whole. XPOs commitment to its customers, employees and shareholders is unmatched and the support and enablement for personal and professional growth is second to none. A fantastic place to work, grow and build relationships that promote continued industry knowledge and excellence.

12 agosto 2022
We strive to offer our employees careers that they can be proud of. Thanks for the feedback and for letting us know how much you enjoy working with XPO!

Trato humano y buen ambiente

Gran empresa,estuve un año para mí ha sido de los mejores trabajos. Buen ambiente,unos jefes excepcionales y unos encargados y compañeros muy buenos,gran aprendizaje.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun place to work

Loved working at XPO Logistics!! Management was easy to approach if you had any problems. Leads were easily talked to about any issues on the floor. If the facility I was at was still open, I would still be working for them.

Some coworkers

Great place

Great place to work. Employees are supported and treated with respect. Leadership is receptive to feedback and goes above and beyond to make sure everyone’s voice is heard.

11 agosto 2022
Thanks for your review – we really appreciate it! We’re happy to hear you’re thriving at XPO. We work hard at providing a positive work environment for all our employees worldwide and appreciate your contribution to our success.

Love it!

I truly feel heard by my leadership and create an impact on the company overall. The company encourages learning about the business and not just being a fly on the wall.

11 agosto 2022
Thanks for letting us know about your great experiences at XPO. What you described is exactly what we aim to provide for our employees.

Great place

Easy onboarding process when trying to get a job.Great pay for a student driver position … I have heard great things about this company and the Opportunity to grow within this company.

9 agosto 2022
It’s great to hear the good things you had to say about XPO! We’re always working hard to make XPO a great place to work.

environnement de travail désagréable

les chefs de services sont plus que méprisants, ils prennent les gens de haut et pour des imbéciles. je mets une étoile à la note globale, car c’est obligatoire, sinon, je n’en mettrai aucune.

Same as all the LTL’s

Started off in city. Only lasted here 4 months. Trucks I was given were beyond junk. They would never pass a DOT inspection. Management was a joke with no real leadership. Routes were ok, mine was usually the same because most drivers hated it, mostly ground drops and tight dock deliveries. If hours stayed I’d probably would have stayed even with management and junk trucks, I liked my run.

9 agosto 2022
Thanks for sharing your review. We take all feedback seriously, so your input will help us as we continually improve XPO. We wish you the very best in the future.

Enjoyable .Fun and laid-back.Would love to be hired again.

More than fair wages.Goodtme atmosphere.Parent friendly.I actually looked forward to going into work each shift.Great bosses.Healthy worker conscious. Group stretching .That's always good for a laugh.A nice way to start the day.

9 agosto 2022
Thanks for your feedback! It sounds like you’ve had a fantastic experience and benefited from some of the great things about our culture. Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoyed working with XPO.

Terrible leadership

One would think that with such a high turnover rate someone might figure out its the horrible leadership or lack thereof. To be a fortune 500 company they really have absolutely horrible leadership. Upper management are probably the laziest micro managing screen watcher's I've ever had to work with. I still am employed by XPO LOGISTICS so obviously I would like to remain anonymous. I watched the soon to be retired CEO talk about his only goal was to make shareholders money. Obviously that's important however that just spoke volumes to what a worthless leader he is. Glad to see him go.

Pros

Pay isn't terrible

Absolutely worst leadership

9 agosto 2022
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences. We’re always working hard to make XPO a great place to work and improve where we need to. Your honest feedback helps us improve as we strive to make XPO a great place to work.

Cadence élevée et manque de respect

Un management toxique et un manque de respect des employés

Good Pay

Good Pay, Stressful environment. Short to no breaks. Sometimes can be unsafe. Have to work when there is rain all over the dock. Night supervisors don't know how to communicate professionally.

5 agosto 2022
We’re committed to creating a work environment that’s safe, supportive, inclusive and respectful; one that always recognizes the hard work and contributions of everyone. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and thanks for letting us know how we can be better.

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en XPO Logistics. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general