Yard House

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 962 evaluaciones

Buen lugar

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Un trabajo donde aprende las habilidades de cocinar y manejar tiempos

Pocas horas

Ok money- horrible management

Most of the people working there haven't been there for more than a few months at most. You can tell the management is a disaster. They blame everything on their employees as well instead of taking a look at their own terrible attitudes. Manager is very childish as well and punish people they don't "like".

Pros

Ok money

Short/no breaks. terrible management
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

It has its pros and cons

The job can be fun at times but it's the management that makes it a lot harder than it should be to deal with too much backstabbing and promises that was never met

So fun and fresh

So awesome so awesom I loved it really great pay great people great environment great food gre at uniform everything was just all In all amazing no complaints

Not for the weak

Management is horrible, you can always find them sitting and eating or telling others to do something while they stand and do nothing. Very busy work environment and coworkers are amazing. automatic tips for parties is not a thing and often leads to very low tip (i think customers know this about yardhouse when they come here). always having everyone run food or drinks leads the customers to thinking their waitress or waiter is not doing anything and then they tip bad. the only way to get bigger parties or sections is to have higher ziosk usage numbers regardless of how many compliments the managers are told about a worker.

Pros

coworkers, time flies by i guess

no breaks, inconsistent tips
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Management is all about favoritism

If you're not the type to suck up to your management than you won't get very far in this company. Good luck on getting your vacation time approved. No matter how for in advanced you put it in.

Pros

Pretty good tips

Contras

Long hours, don't care about your personal life, won't approve vacations unless you're the favorite
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fun environment but management was awful

Its been a couple years since I worked here but there were two managers that made my experience awful and ultimately led to me quitting. The other three managers were nice and my days went well when I worked with them but the other two managers made work miserable. Other than that it was a fun work environment and tips were pretty decent.

Average pay fast paced

Work to life balance is great management will stand up for you but for the most part it’s case by case scenario in a event we’re your left with no help your peers will step in if your a people person this is a job for you.

Decent serving job

-The pay here is good as long as you are not given a patio shift.-Management favors certain servers, and gives them better shifts-Trainers were rewarded for tattling on other servers-There are better serving jobs out there, but this one is okay because the tips are pretty good

Pros

Decent pay

patio shifts, micromanagement

Okay

This is definitely a make your money and go home type of job, however the management is poor and no one really cares about you. You can’t have a life either outside of work because the hours are so long.

Pros

Cool vibes in the work place

Contras

Management is bad and hours are long.

Don’t do it

The pay is not fair and the managers do not communicate well with employees. They will also make promises that they do not keep when hiring you so it can be very frustrating.

Like it

Pretty easy place to make money. I like the people and management. The location can get really busy or be kind of dead. Just depends on the day. But overall good place.

Terrible management

Management disappeared during shift changes, Threw a fit if something needed to be comped, had favorites, and threw write ups out like candy. Very low communication from manager to manager and manager to staff. Other than that. The money was decent and coworkers were great.

Supportive restaurant.

They're great at encouraging. Teamwork is on point! Management does their job very well. I've personally learned many tips and tricks from my experience there.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Yard House is a really strict place of business, but professional and ran by the book...

Well it was ok, but at sometimes I get myself caught in a situation and get jammed up and gotta hurry to stop the jam and run back up to the sprayer and get to spraying dishes and sending them back threw dishwasher.. I mean it was a good place to work..

Pros

Yes they like really spoil up on the lunch.. lol.. no but they really takes care of us on lunch..

Contras

We had good breaking time benefits was great. I mean really Yard House has it going on...
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Fast paced, great culture, high energy

Hosting usually isn't that difficult of a job here it's just a matter of keeping on top of things and staying on track. The workplace culture is great and its very easy to make friends here. I really look forward to coming to work every day and the coworkers are a huge part of that. Management can seem tough but everyone is just trying to help each other succeed.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Not a great place to work

Not a great place to work. Management was horrible & didn’t care about their employees. They treated us like we’re just numbers. They Didn’t care about our schedules or giving us shifts so we can survive. They had favoritism as well and didn’t treat us equally.

Pros

Benefits if you work full time

Bad shifts and favoritism

A great family environment

However the hours can be stressful if you are not used to them. Also can put a strain on personal outside life. Due to working long late hours. But overall it is a wonderful place if you can adapt. I don't know about other stores.

Terrible management

This job was absolutely terrible. I will never work here again. The only way to go move up is to kiss up to them and not actually do your job. They don’t care about work ethic whatsoever. If they don’t like you they overwork you and don’t even pay you precisely on how you work they move the people who kiss up to them. When my family member died I didn’t get not one condolence from any manager instead they asked me “What am I doing here”. The environment was exceedingly toxic and disgusting. They would watch me and stalk me. When you ask them for help they wouldn’t even help you.

Pros

There are no pros

It’s ok

It’s an ok place to work. The money is decent but they let guests be trash to you without any consequences. And the people around here are very strongly opinionated.

Ethical and structured

Hands down A hard place to work due to the volume , however they give you the right training and in a timely manner. Once your in, you’re a beast and only taught how to be the best in what you do. This provides amazing service which in the end brings home more than just the bacon! Great job, great team, amazing $$$ to be made!
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en Yard House. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general